- MAKE NITRO AT HOME – the Pandora's brews and infuses to make delicious nitro cold brew Coffee, at the convenience of home.
- SAVE MONEY – make nitro cold brew for a fraction of the retail cost.
- NITRO GAS CHARGERS NOT INCLUDED – uses 16g nitro chargers sold separately.
- STAYS COLD – double-wall vacuum insulation keeps brew cold All day. Stainless steel vessel is durable and portable.
- STAYS FRESH – the regulator cap automatically maintains pressure to keep nitro fresh for weeks. Perfect for making, storing or pouring cold brew.
- CASCADING POUR – nitrotap technology dispenses a full cascading pour, creamy texture and delicious flavor.Double wall 18/8 stainless steel vacuum insulation keeps brew cold all day
- FULLY INTEGRATED – All-in-One system brews cold brew and infuses nitro gas. You can also add your own cold brew. A double filtration system prevents clogs.
Cant recommend this product enough, im a huge fan of Nitro Cold brew and this right here is absolute quality. The build of it is impressive - i recommend this 1000%
The quality and craftsmanship is top notch. Everyone loved the smoothness of the cold brew! I am planning on using one of the recipes from the GrowlerWerks website at a Christmas event next week! I had been debating buying this for awhile and am so glad I went for it...couldn’t be happier!
The cold brew I made was divine. It tasted SO good. Was easy to clean, just rinse with water. The instructions were well written and easy to follow. It fits nicely in my refrigerator and makes cool nitro foam on the top of my coffee. It was incredibly smooth and better than any cold brew I've had at a Starbucks.
Local coffee shops charge 10.00 for an iced coffee. Though you have to use double the coffee when you use cold water, the flavor is great, chocolaty and smooth. Easy to use and is beautiful on the counter.
I received this as a gift from my husband. I’m hooked on Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew and this is just as good! Needed to find the right coffee, but I finally did. Just wish it had some with the Co2 cartridges. Had to get those separately